Thursday, December 22, 2005

Boo! It's Santa Claus & I'm Coming To GET YOU!!!

                                   Santa's been hitting the nog, no?


There is a web page called Scared of Santa Gallery: 'Tis the Season to be Scared Witless. Something to give you a few chuckles as the day approaches. My family has a famous shot of my brother sitting on a Santa Claus that looks like a total degenerate with these dark circles under his eyes and a certain "list" to him that makes you wonder if he's sober. Worse than the guy pictured above, if you can believe that. The children, now adults, are probably still in therapy from these moments...




               I'm supposed to be Superman.  Why can't I fly away?    

 


         SCARED OF SANTA GALLERY: Tis the season to be scared witless



 

               What do I want for Christmas?  Away from YOU!

 

***  Remember:  You can also find Washington Cube at:

Washington Cube     http://washingtoncube.blogspot.com/


 

No comments: