Thursday, September 15, 2005

Lonely Guy Night At Local 16

        

         Is It Proper For A Gentleman To Ask A Lady If She Blogs???

 

 

An acquaintance of mine answered the call to all wallflowers made by KathrynOn, to attend a blogger Happy Hour at Local 16 last night. He told me he searched the crowd for the D.C. scene, but all he saw was a large group from Amnesty International having some kind of "whoop-dee-do." He also said he scanned the crowd and checked out the rooftop, but no Kathryn to be found. He had a beer, put his tail between his legs, and left.

"I could have asked people "Are you a blogger," but I didn't. "I did approach one group of women who walked by, but I'm sure they thought I was hitting on them." I said, "Are you bloggers?" (How's that for a pickup line?)" ... I told him I thought it made him sound like a pervert.

 

 

 

 

 

***  Remember:  You can also find Washington Cube at:

Washington Cube     http://washingtoncube.blogspot.com/

 


No comments: