Saturday, August 6, 2005

Elder Dreams

An elderly person I know called to tell me how upset she was over a dream she had last night.  She's 94, and she dreamed that God was beckoning to her with a crooked finger and said "I'm ready for you now."  Last week, however, she dreamed that she was God, and she was telling Condoleeza Rice to "go to hell," so I told her the way I saw it, her dreams balanced out and she shouldn't worry about it.

                              

                        "Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner!"

 

                          Finger of God

                                                  "Time's Up!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, I would hate to meet Condi inb a dark Alley with THAT face on!  She is not a sweet pea at all.

>^, ,^<

Anonymous said...

It's got to be that hair.  Anyone would look like a pill with helmet hair like that.  

or ....  she isn't looking at the baby panda.